Lucent GK Today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.lucentgktoday.com/

Small Telugu Moral Stories pdf Free Download Empty Small Telugu Moral Stories pdf Free Download

Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:28 pm
The Wise Farmer: Small Telugu Moral Stories pdf Free Download

In this post you will get to read Small Telugu Moral Stories pdf. It is a story of a beautiful farmer with many words.

Once upon a time, in a small village in Andhra Pradesh, there lived a wise farmer named Raghava. Raghava was known for his intelligence and honesty. He had a small piece of land where he worked hard to grow crops and support his family.

Small Telugu Moral Stories pdf Free Download

One day, a neighboring farmer named Raju approached Raghava and said, “Raghava, I’m struggling with my crops. They are not growing well, and I don’t know what to do. Can you help me?”

Raghava, being a kind-hearted person, agreed to help Raju. He visited Raju’s farm and carefully examined the soil, the plants, and the overall condition of the field. After a thorough analysis, Raghava suggested some simple yet effective changes in the farming practices.

PDF DOWNLOAD

He advised Raju to use organic fertilizers, rotate crops, and pay more attention to the water supply. Raghava also emphasized the importance of hard work and patience in farming.

Raju followed Raghava’s advice diligently, and soon, his crops started to flourish. He was amazed at the positive results and thanked Raghava for his valuable guidance.

Raghava smiled and said, “Raju, the key to a successful harvest is not just hard work but also understanding the needs of the land. Treat your farm with care, and it will reward you abundantly.”

The moral of the story is that wisdom and understanding are crucial in every aspect of life. By applying knowledge and making the right choices, one can overcome challenges and achieve success.

PDF DOWNLOAD

Jai Maa Kali Chalisa

Mata Parvati Ji Ki Aarti

Small Telugu Moral Stories pdf Free Download
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum